NAUSICAÁ – CENTRE NATIONAL DE LA MER
Name : Nausicaá
Registered Office : BOULEVARD SAINTE BEUVE BP 189 62203 BOULOGNE SUR MER CEDEX
Legal Representative : Philippe VALLETTE
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Your personal data are confidential. Nausicaa and the IAC alone will use them, in order to communicate with you about the organization of the congress and any kind of information.
In accordance with article 27 of the Data Protection Law n° 78-17 of June 1 1978, you to have a right to access, modify or delete the data concerning you. In order to exercise this right or if you do wish to be contacted, send an email to us at: email@example.com
CNIL declaration number: 1294365 and 1292455
Its use: (or purpose)
It is used to manage our relationship and interaction and answer your questions or any complaints you may have, and also to inform you of IAC’s news:
- Information and news about the EUAC conference 2019 and its participants
- Sending emails
NAUSICAA and the IAC are engaged to only collect datas which which are necessary for the organization and information of the congress, nothing else.
Each data is authenticated by the author and updated by the DPO for the duration of the contract.
Who has access to your data:
The IAC does not disclose or sell your data to external businesses.
We may use external service providers to process this data so that we can provide a better service to you.
The people who have access to your data are the departments of NAUSICAA that are involved int the organization of the congress. They are engaged to respect the confidentiality of the datas.
How long do we keep this data?
Data is kept for at least the amount of time needed to fulfil the contract.
It may then be kept and processed for 2 months after the end of the congress.
Right to access and correct provided data:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
You can exercise it by contacting:
NAUSICAA, Boulevard Sainte BEUVE – BP 187
62203 BOULOGNE-SUR-MER, France
- Through our contact page
- By email DPO@nausicaa.fr
- By telephone: 03 21 30 99 99
The collection and automated processing of personal and individual information and the recipients of this information have been identified, declared and authorised by CNIL.
Declaration number: DPO – 39112
- What a cookie is: A cookie is a file that is placed on the device that you use to browse our website.
- Purpose for which cookies are used by NAUSICAA: Cookies are permanent. They contain a unique identifier for each browser. They comprise the history of visits to our website and each of its pages. They are used to keep statistics on viewing and use of the website. They also make it possible to send you personalised offers and services.
- Changes to this notice: NAUSICAA reserves the right to amend or update this notice at any time.
- NAUSICAA reserves the right to amend the information presented without notice, without being obliged to update this document.
- Copyright: All editorial content and illustrations (photos, logos, pictograms, images, drawings, graphics, etc.) on this website are protected by French legislation and international treaties concerning copyright and intellectual property. The general structure and the text, illustrations and all other items that make up this website are the exclusive property of NAUSICAA and the IAC. Any representation of all or part of this website by means of any processes whatsoever without explicit authorisation from NAUSICAA or the IAC is prohibited and would constitute an infringement contrary to articles L335-2 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code.
- Information about services and their characteristics correspond to a definition at the time when the various pages of the website are posted online or updated; it is provided for indicative purposes only and cannot be regarded as contractually binding.
- By accessing the www.iac2021.eu website, you agree to comply with the French Intellectual Property Code and more generally international treaties and agreements which include provisions concerning copyright protection. You shall therefore refrain from: downloading, reproducing in whole or in part, selling, distributing, issuing, publishing and communicating in any form whatsoever either data or works protected by copyright which appear on the www.iac2021.eu website without special prior written authorisation from the holder of the copyrights attached to the work or data reproduced.
Alexis Rosenfeld – Divergence
Office du tourisme du Boulonnais en Côte d’Opale