The call for papers is now closed.
Thank you for all the abstracts we received lately. They will be forwarded to the reading committee.
All abstracts must be submitted using this online form, and will then be forwarded to the IAC 2022 Reading Committee.
Please include the following in your submission:
- The title of the presentation should be short and clearly represent the theme of the presentation.
- Include full names and affiliations of all authors; full contact details.
- Abstracts should be informative, indicate the purpose of the work and summarise important results. They should include an introduction, convey the main point and outline the results and conclusions. Abstracts should not exceed 200 words.
- Authors should propose the theme(s) they wish to be included in their presentation, from those covered by the conference.
- All accepted authors must be registered and have paid the full registration fee by Friday 1 July 2022 in order to present.