France, a destination
A country to travel to: France is the most visited country in the world.
A central location in Europe: Boulogne sur Mer is ideally located in the north of France, 2 hours from international airports of London, Paris and Brussels.
- The French way of life: Experience every aspect of the French lifestyle in Boulogne sur Mer and its surroundings: traditional markets, cafés, bakeries, restaurants as well as golf, horse-riding and water sports.
- The brand-new facility for congresses in Boulogne sur Mer will be one of the newest in Europe, with the latest information technologies and facilities.
The Opal Coast, a strong link to the sea
- A high-quality environment: a large marine and land protected area, with cliffs, sandy and rocky beaches. The area is rich in natural beauty, close to cap Gris Nez, cap Blanc Nez and Regional Park forests.
- Boulogne sur Mer is the biggest fish port in France and the biggest place in Europe for seafood trade and processing.
- A commitment to the future of Humankind and the Sea since 1991: for nearly 30 years, Nausicaa has been actively participating in the activities of the public aquariums community, to raise public awareness, edicate, initiate actions and increase knowledge and know-how.
Please go to Keep in Touch and subscribe to be informed as soon as this content is online.